PYO Paint Palettes
10 11 CA$10.00 - CA$11.00
Edible Paint for your cookies by The Cookie Countess! No need to make an additional paint palette for PYO (Paint Your Own) Cookies with these sheets. The colours appear darker on the paper than final result.
- Palettes come 12 to a pouch.
- Leave in pouch & avoid moisture until time to use.
- 3-year shelf life.
- Each palette is 3.25” x 3.25”, color circles are 1.5”.
- Ingredients: Sugar, tapioca starch, water, microcrystalline cellulose, glycerine, corn syrup solids, modified corn starch, sodium alginate, titanium dioxide, polyglycerol esters, citric acid, potassium sorbate (preservative), FD&C blue #1, red #3, red #40, yellow #5, yellow #6.
- Allergen Information: The following ingredients are not used in this facility and will not come into contact with the products being produced – Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Fish, Shell-fish (crustaceans), Peanuts, and/or Tree nuts, Mustard Seed, and Sulfites.
- Kosher certified (OU)
- The paper backing on the palettes is FDA-approved food-grade paper. Paper is not edible.
- Use care when opening the pouch with scissors as not to cut palettes
- How many cookies does a palette cover?
- One palette has enough paint to color up to 3 cookies. However, we recommend giving each painter their own palette, because kids like to have their own! Please note this depends on how much paint is used, and on the size of the cookie.
Brushes sold separately on this site.