Advanced Decorating Class with Corianne - Jan 29, 1-3pm
Class date & time: Sunday, Jan 29 from 1-3pm
Take your cookie decorating to the next level in this advanced decorating class with Corianne of Cookie Couture! You do not already need to be an advanced decorator to take this class but should have a good understanding of decorating with royal icing so that you build on those foundational skills.
Techniques & concepts covered in this class:
- Introduction to airbrushing and stenciling with royal icing including airbrush system assembly, basic maintenance and how to use a stencil holder and other associated tools like a silk screen attachment.
- Best practices for basic airbrush shading and airbrushing with stencils.
- Icing consistency and technique for stenciling with royal icing.
- How to color, mold and apply fondant accents.
- how to mix and paint with luster dust.
The cookies for this class will be pre iced so that they are dry enough to airbrush and stencil with. All other equipment and supplies are included along with instruction, live demonstrations and guidance to help you get the most out of this class.
You will leave with 6 decorated sugar cookies in a bakery box and a copy of Corianne's vanilla sugar cookie and royal icing recipes. Students also receive 20% off any in store purchases the day of the class.
Classes are held at 8A, 1323 44 Ave NE Calgary and are scheduled for 2 hours, although the actual time to complete can vary depending on the pace of the group. Complimentary coffee and tea will be available. Please arrive up to 10 minutes early to get settled in.
All classes are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another date. Spots are transferrable to another person for the same date and time, and any changes must be communicated to Cookie Couture prior to the class.