There are SO many fun and unique ways to use this packaging for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and beyond!
This packaging has been designed specifically to fit most standard mini sized cookies that are 2″ to 2.25″ on their longest edge. Each space in the tray is 2.5″ square. The tray is made of a food grade material. The box is approx. 9 1/2″ x 6 3/4″ x 1 1/8″. TRAY DEPTH is 3/4″. The box has a lid that opens upward.
Ideas for this box:
- Create a “Box of Chocolates” – Chocolate cookies, of course.
- PYO Box of Minis – Add 6 flooded mini cookies, a paint palette and a paint brush with instructions and you have a fun and easy Valentine’s Day activity.
- Create Your Own Conversation Hearts Kit – Add 6 pastel mini cookies, and a mini edible food marker to create a fun and easy cookie pre-sale item that is sure to be a hit.
- Decorate your own set of Conversation Heart cookies and sell them as a set. The box displays them nicely so they are all seen in their adorableness.
- Make an Interactive Box of Chocolates by flooding the cookies in shades of chocolate goodness and include a small bag of white icing that others can use to drizzle and decorate the cookies themselves.
- What is Valentine’s Day without Chocolate Covered Strawberries? Decorate some cute mini strawberries in milk, dark or white “chocolate” and try not to keep them all for yourself!
- Valentine’s Day Mini Cookie Sets – Decorate 6 mini cookies, that’s it! I partnered with Periwinkle’s Cutters to create some fun new Valentine’s Day mini cookie cutter sets! Check them out in the links at the bottom of the page!
This item includes PACKAGING ONLY. This listing is for “LOVE” boxes, and the corresponding internal trays that hold the cookies in place.